Edin Dzeko - I want to move to AC Milan

Bookmark and Share
The Bosnian international and Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko expects can play in Serie A for AC Milan next season.

Edin Dzeko , whose 26 goals last season inspired Wolfsburg to the Bundesliga title, has already informed his club he intends to move to AC Milan outfit.

"I recently spoke to Wolfsburg executives about it and they know that I would like a transfer next summer," Edin Dzeko told Gazzetta dello Sport. "The story with AC Milan is not over."

Edin Dzeko was strongly linked with the Rossoneri last summer but despite AC Milan holding talks with the Bundesliga side, Wolfsburg refused to sell their top player.

The 23-year-old, who also attracted interest from Manchester United, insists his dream is to play with the Serie A giants.

"Manchester United have also shown an interest but I have been a fan of Milan since I was a child, when I watched their games on TV. It's for that reason that I really hope I can play next season there."

Edin Dzeko is under contract with the German side until June 2013.

Soccer Livescore